Event Date: 22nd – 27th of March 2020
Location: San Servolo Island, Venice, Italy
About the School
NANORIGO co-organise the Venice Nano Training School in partnership with the other H2020 funded projects (BIORIMA, Gov4Nano, GRACIOUS, NanoInformaTIX, PATROLS, and RiskGONE) and celebrates its 10th anniversary. The event will take place in San Servolo (Venice, Italy) on 22nd – 27th of March 2020.
The School will feature keynote speeches, hands-on sessions and a dedicated Young Scientist Forum Day (23rd March) during which early career researchers (PhD students, PhD candidates and Post-Docs) will have the opportunity to present their work. Abstract submissions opened until the 10th of December 2019.
The School week will include a variety of hands-on sessions aimed to transfer state-of-the-art knowledge on a variety of topics from key experts to the new generation of nano-environmental, health and safety, and biomedicine professionals, using interprofessional education.
A variety of networking activities (a special 10th anniversary welcome cocktail, social event and a social dinner) will enable plenty of time and opportunities for you to widen your network and foster academic exchange.
Hazard to Human Health & Environment, Fate & Exposure Assessment, Nanomedicine: from the lab to the market, Modelling, Grouping & Read Across Approaches, Risk Governance
Draft School Agenda
A draft version of the school agenda is available:
The training school will take place in San Servolo (Venice, Italy).
The School will start at 15.30 CET on 22nd March 2020 and will end on 27 March 2020 at 13.30 CET.
Registration and Abstract Submissions
The event is free of charge.
Please submit your abstract and register for the school HERE:
- Attendance of the school is possible without abstract submissions.
- Early carrier researchers are considered PhD students, PhDs and Post-Docs within 10 years after completing their PhD studies.
- Successful authors of oral and poster presentations will be notified by 30th January 2020.
- The maximum number of attendees is limited to 80. Authors selected for oral or poster presentations will have a reserved place. Regular registrations will be on-a-first-come-first served basis.
- Registration and abstract submission opens on 10th December 2019
- Abstract submission closes on 10th January 2020
- Notification of accepted abstracts: 30th January 2020
- Deadline for registrations: 20th February 2020
Each participant will be given a Certificate of attendance upon request.
Danail Hristozov, GreenDecision (Italy) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Stella Stoycheva, Yordas Group (UK) | email@example.com
Susanne Resch, BioNanoNet (Austria) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics, local support and administration:
Chiara Mignani, GreenDecision (Italy) | email@example.com
GreenDecision (Venice, IT)
Institute of Occupational Medicine (Edinburgh, UK)
Yordas Group (Forchheim, DE)
Warrant Hub S.p.A (Casalecchio di Reno, IT)
BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft mbH (Graz, AT)
NC3RS (London, UK)
Aarhus University (Aarhus, DK)
RIVM (Utrecht, NL)
NILU (Kjeller, NO)