Save the date and join us.
This Friday 27th November NANORIGO will feature in different events and activities in Austria and the UK.
• In the UK on Friday at 17.30 (GMT), Scotland’s ERN Explorathon is featuring Making Nano Work for Us – a NANORIGO video and family quiz
• The NANORIGO video is also featuring on the Scottish Research Showcase at 13.00 (GMT) [@EU_NANORIGO]
• In Austria, PLUS are hosting a Citizen Science Café here https://researchersnight.eu/2020/10/01/nano-science-gesundheit/
Nano Science and Health:
– what makes SARS-CoV-2 successful?
– viruses are biologic nanoparticles
– what is nano and where do we find it?
– can nano fight Covid?
– how safe is nano and who cares?
The NANORIGO videos in English and German are available on our YouTube Channel
This virtual conference aims to demonstrate to the entire NanoSafety community how various research project bring together fruitful outcomes through interactive sessions with hands-on activities. It will serve as an opportune platform that allows different perspectives to meet in pro/contra discussions. For participation in the NanoSafety Cluster Education Day, please register here.
On 7 October 2020, the NANORIGO, Gov4Nano and RiskGONE projects chaired a session at the recent 4th EU-Asia Dialogue on Nanosafety meeting. The projects gave a presentation outlining the progress with the Governance work. The session “Risk Governance – Where do we stand and where do we go”, was chaired by Dr. Janeck J Scott-Fordsmand (NANORIGO, Europe), Dr. Tae G. Lee (KRISS, Korea), Dr. Monique Groenewold (Gov4Nano, Europe) and Dr. Maria Dusinska (RISKGONE, Europe). The session consisted of two presentations (from Korea and from the European projects) which were followed by a lively dialogue showing the various risk roadmaps and governance approaches developed.